- Upper Silesia
- other places
- single posts
sobota, 31 maja 2014
The tower was built in 1907-1909. It was designed by the architect Augustus Kinda and royal construction adviser Friedrich Loose , and built by the company Augustus Klönne of Dortmund. High of 46 meters tower has an octagonal dome wide for over 19 and 10 meters high resting on mighty central pillar and eight filars.
The first mention of the castle in Olsztyn, then identified as castle in Przemiłowice dates from 1306 and was concluded in the acts of the second process the bishop of Krakow John Muskata, brought in to him in 1306 by the Archbishop of Gniezno, James Mumps. For this reason, in 2006, celebrated the 700 th anniversary jubilee Olsztyn Castle
The building was built in the years 1890-1895 for the family von Raczek. Object eclectic, two-story on plan similar to a rectangle, covered by a roof of may slope. The facades plastered, smooth. Risalits from the peaks of the volute.
The stadium was opened on Sept. 2, 1934, on this occasion, Helmut Brückner, Oberpräsident Provinz Schlesien gave the stadium name Adolf Hitler Kampfbahn (Stadium of Adolf Hitler) in the Hindenburg (then named Zabrze) and functioned under that name until 1946. Currently patronage was given on June 9 2005 (unofficially force since April 5, 2004), when the honor of the famous player Górnik Zabrze named him the stadium. Ernest Pohl.
czwartek, 29 maja 2014
Station was built in 1955 and designed by Arseniusz Romanowicz and Piotr Szymaniak. He was originally designed primarily for handling finished the Tenth Anniversary Stadium, in conjunction with the World Festival of Youth and other mass events. The innovative form of the building aroused during this period a lot of interest of Polish and foreign architectural criticism. Certain elements are considered references to secession.
The Museum of History of Polish Jews (Polish: Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich) is a museum on the site of the former Warsaw Ghetto. The cornerstone was laid in 2007, and the museum was first opened on April 19, 2013. The museum features a multimedia narrative exhibition about the vibrant Jewish community that flourished in Poland for a thousand years, which is to become open to the public in October 2014. The building, a postmodern structure in glass, copper, and concrete, was designed by Finnish architects Rainer Mahlamäki and Ilmari Lahdelma.
First ideas emergence of such a museum were already in 1989. However, the construction of the current object began in late 2007. It was designed by Ursula Wilms. The museum was established on the territories of the former Gestapo headquarters, from where in later years by Reinhard Heydrich of the Reich Security Main Office coordinated terror in the occupied territories.
środa, 28 maja 2014
niedziela, 25 maja 2014
In 2003 he was announced project for the new seat of the District Court in Katowice, located in the southern part of the city center. Contest won Archistudio Studniarek + Pilinkiewicz. Construction began in 2005 and lasted until April 2009. The building is located between the streets of Francuska and Damrota, set to them shorter sides. The front wall and the main entrance to the building is from the street of Francuska. From the street Damrota is located in the entrance to the underground car park.
Located at 262 Wolnosci Street building has been designed as a tenement corner. Initially housed municipal savings bank. The building was built in 1929 and designed by Dominikus Böhm.
Directly on the banks of the River Spree, the nhow Berlin is at the epicentre of the creative scene of two Berlin districts: Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. The integration of the local industrialised architecture one the one hand and the current climate of upheaval, a straying from the conventional and marked diversity on the other hand, was the task assigned to architect Sergei Tchoban and designer Karim Rashid.
The building serves as an office building. The building was rectangular in shape with an area of 68.2 m to 83.2 m. It has 6 floors above ground and three underground. On the ground floor there is a large atrium connected by lifts with underground parking. Between 1 and 6 floors are offices for rent. The building is divided into two wings (North / South) approximately 18 meters wide. The surfaces of the rental are between 300m2 and 900m2 and there are a maximum of 6 on floor. Two underground floors are underground parking with 254 parking spaces. The third floor is partially used for the ventilation of the building. Facade is made of white granite.The inner atrium facade is fully glazed. Roofing is a glazed atrium, pneumatic roof on a steel structure.
Berlin modernist skyscraperThis is a 32 storey skyscraper rising to a height of 118 meters, designed by Prof.. Christoph Mackler. It is located in the Charlottenburg district near the Berlin Zoo. It is a multifunctional building performing the functions of hotel, residential and office. Hotel is a five-star Waldorf Astoria which consists of 232 rooms.
Skyscraper construction lasted from 2008, was completed in 2012 at a cost of 230 million EUR. The tower was officially opened on January 3, 2013 year.
Construction of the new church began in mid-1999, designed by John Kubca and Damian Radwanski. Object consists of a church, the bell tower and the building of the parish along with additional rooms. The whole is closed in compact block of the facade clinker. The complex has solar panels installed on the roof of the church, and geothermal heating. The church was consecrated September 15, 2010 year.
Formed in 1895, the building served as the town granary. In 2008-2009, there was a reconstruction of the building into lofts. The building has five floors and received the 2010 Superjednostka award for the best implementation in Silesian.
Located in the city center, on the street Szczęść Boże Zabrze building ZUS features a compact, modernist buildings. In a good way blend into the urban tissue through the use of clinker facade.
The building was built in 1996 and designed by Andrzej Duda and Henry Zubel
The building was built in 1996 and designed by Andrzej Duda and Henry Zubel
Berlin main station is the main railway station in Berlin, Germany.
Soon after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, city planners began work
on a transport plan for reunified Berlin. One element of this became
the „Pilzkonzept” (mushroom concept), in which a new north-south railway
line intersecting the Stadtbahn was to be constructed. The name derived
from the shape formed by the new line and existing lines, which vaguely
resembles a mushroom.
Upper level with the east-west running tracks.
In June 1992 the federal government decided that the new station should be built on the site of Lehrter Bahnhof. While close to the centre of Berlin and government buildings, the area was still not heavily populated. The following year, a design competition for the project was held, which was won by the Hamburg architecture firm Gerkan, Marg and Partners.
The Tempodrom is an event venue in Berlin.
Founded by Irene Moessinger, it opened in 1980 next to the Berlin Wall
on the west side of Potsdamer Platz, housed in a large circus tent.
After several changes of location it is now housed in a permanent
building in the Kreuzberg neighborhood.
Moessinger had recently become a nurse when she came into an 800,000 mark inheritance from her father; it was this bequest that she used to start the Tempodrom in a circus tent. Her initial funds were quickly exhausted and the following year the German Senate agreed to contribute funds to keep the operation going.
Museum, congress hall of high historical importance
This building is a gift the U.S. for Berlin, completed it in the
international construction fair in 1957, when it was founded by
Then realizing courageous architectural designs Berlin West wanted to separate themselves from Stalin’s socialist Avenue in the eastern part of the city. Eleanor Dulles, representative for the Berlin at the Washington State Department, and sister his boss, John Foster Dulles, was involved in the construction of the Hall of the U.S. Congress as a gift for Berlin. Quickly find the area on the river Spree, near the ruins of the Reichstag.